Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 12 pm (Central)
Are you considering applying to graduate school? Join us for a webinar designed to help UChicago alumni find the right program for them and navigate the application process.
Choosing to go to graduate school is a big decision. It can be difficult to decide if you should go at all, and then it can be difficult to find the right program. Meg Sieberg and Nichole Fazio bring extensive backgrounds in student advising. We look forward to speaking with you and answering your questions.
Topics we will cover include:
- Making a thoughtful decision – why should I go to graduate school? What is my end goal?
- Strategies for identifying the right program – using resources and doing your research
- Things to consider and assess about programs, including: geography, culture, and expectations for teaching
- Application components, including: letters of recommendation, statement
of purpose, curriculum vitae (CV), and
standardized test scores
- Timeline and how many applications to send
- What if I don’t get in…?
MIND YOUR CAREER WEBINAR
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 12pm (Central)
Note: This webinar will not be recorded
Assistant Director, Career Development
UChicago Alumni Association Contact